This naval armament testing station is 2.7 kilometers (1.6 miles) away from the Caspian Sea shore, off the coast of Makhachkala in Dagestan, Russia.
The station was built in 1939 but hasn't been used in a long time, being decommissioned by 1966. The underground part of the structure has a capacity of 530,000 cubic meters.
SEE ALSO: More abandoned military sites // More abandoned places in Russia // LIST OF ALL DESERTED PLACES
For more deserted places, LIKE US on Facebook and FOLLOW US on twitter
(Click here for the full post)